Note: Students do not need to see a Student Adviser prior to applying for the below program, the International team will liaise directly with Student Services to confirm you have room in your course to participate.
About the Program:
England Work Integrated Learning Program (East Anglia)
This program is run in partnership with University of East Anglia (UEA), where students will travel to England and will have the opportunity to complete a WIL unit over a 2 week period with a marketing, management and strategic consulting focus. Students will be supported by on-ground staff in UEA and Deakin staff who will manage the program and also facilitate site visits, networking opportunities, social activities and free time.
East Anglia, England. (About 1 hour from London).
Students will work in a local company for 2 weeks, creating a business report which may analyse the businesses marketing, project management, customer service or international focus.
Friday 8 November - Monday 25 November 2019
The subsidised program cost will be $3,000.
Please note, eligible students can apply to receive up to $6,791 from OS-Help funding to support your program. Please read the criteria
What is included?
International return flights
Lancaster admin fee
Deakin comprehensive travel insurance.
What is not included?
Passport and visas
Meals not specified on the itinerary
Textbooks (if required)
Tuition fees for unit enrolment.
Undergraduate students can study MWL301 Team Internship.
Assessment 1: (Individual) - Pre-Internship tasks (1500 words) - 15%
Assessment 2: (Individual) - Reflective Learning Journal (1500 words) - 15%
Assessment 3: (Group of 4) - Project report and team presentation (5000-6000 words) - 50%
Assessment 4: (Individual) - Post-Internship Reflection (2000 words) - 20%
Eligibility:Completion of 8 credit points (including CPL) prior to starting placement.
This program is available to Deakin Business School students, who have space for a WIL unit/general elective.
Important to note:
- Students do not need to gain approval from a student adviser prior to applying for this program – eligibility will be confirmed by the International Team via Student Services.
- Program cost is subject to change, students will be notified of final costs when applications close.
- Final itinerary is subject to change and changes to this does not qualify students for a refund.
- This program is available to Domestic and International students.
- A minimum number of students is required in order for this program to run, the Deakin Business School has the right to cancel this program if this is not achieved.
- Students will be provided a full refund if Deakin Business School cancels the program.
- Students will still need to pay their Deakin Unit fee for each unit they participate in as per their normal fee arrangements.
for more information.
Check out all Business and Law International Study Programs here