Business and Law Studies ONLY.
|| Business & Law
|Minimum Weighted Average mark (WAM)
||Deakin Trimester 1 = Spring
Deakin Trimester 2 = Fall/Autumn
|Full Time Study Load
||30 ECTS per semester (4 Deakin Units)
|Deakin Abroad Travel Grant
|Deakin Abroad Coordinator
||Luke Seacombe - email@example.com
Aalto University School of Business (BIZ) is the only business school in Finland and the first business school in the Nordic countries to have received all three labels of excellence from the world’s leading business school accreditation bodies: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Aalto BIZ Mikkeli campus is located 230 km to the north-east from Helsinki. Our Bachelor´s Program in International Business is taught entirely in English and the courses are offered in 3-week modules all around the year – also during the summer – by international experienced faculty. In addition to Finnish students, we have many international degree students and exchange students from all over the world, so the program and the atmosphere is truly international. For our students, the one semester study abroad period is mandatory.
Living Expenses and Costs
Information for the incoming exchange students?
Aalto University - Homepage
Aalto Course Catalogue
Updated Course Curriculum:
Course Schedule 2017-2018_exchange students.pdf
Before you apply, please make sure you have completed all exchange application steps as outlined on the Deakin Abroad website
Exchange Programs are available to all Deakin students, including international, postgraduate and off-campus students.
To be eligible to apply for an Exchange Program:
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least 8 credit points toward their Deakin degree
- Postgraduate students must have completed at least 4 credit points towards their Deakin degree
- You must return to at least 1 credit point to complete at Deakin after your Exchange Program
- You must study a full-time load while on exchange
- You must have a credit average of 60 or above with no fails on your academic record (students who do not currently meet these criteria will be advised to meet with a Language and Learning Adviser)
- You must have received faculty approval prior to submitting your exchange application
Students may apply for a Trimester or Year-long Exchange Program, starting either Trimester 1 or Trimester 2.
While on exchange students continue to pay Deakin fees (upfront-payments, HECS-HELP, or FEE-HELP). Host University tuition fees will be waived.
General costs may include an application fee, flights, visas, accommodation, meals, textbooks, living expenses and insurance (insurance is provided by Deakin for the duration of your Exchange Program – students travelling beyond the program dates are strongly recommended to purchase additional cover).
Is this your first preference?
- OS-HELP may be available to domestic students. Please refer to the Deakin OS-HELP webpage for more information on eligibility criteria and the application process.
- Centrelink payments continue while on exchange
- Successful applicants may receive a Travel Grant from the Study Abroad and Exchange Office (unless receiving a Scholarship)
A Trimester Abroad will earn you 60 points towards the Global Citizenship Program.
- Students must ensure that they apply for a minimum of two universities
- Students must submit a minimum of two individual applications.
- Students must rank their applications in order of preference